Job description / Role
A leading provider of technical FM services requires a Deputy Maintenance Manager of Electronics Systems to be based at the iconic Hamad International Airport in Qatar.
The Deputy MM will lead the maintenance services of such systems as CCTV, Access Control, BMS (Siemens), Fire & Smoke Detection Systems and UPS among others.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years maintenance experience with at least of 5 of those at International Airports
- Proven track record of customer services oriented facilities management (FM) and engineering management experience along with proven experience in facilities management
- Experience with managing Critical Facilities/Environments.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing business services teams, including the management of work allocation processes, performance management, staff development and career planning.
- Excellent level of knowledge relating to MS Office as well as demonstrated experience of developing operational IT solution, including asset registers.
- Excellent technical knowledge of FM services, including specialist knowledge of engineering work routines, standards and systems, including critical systems engineering.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of H&S and environmental responsibilities. Willing to study for additional formal qualifications if necessary
- Customer focused with sound commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to research and interpret industry best practice to suit business requirements
- Able to translate client requirements into technical specification
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.