Deputy Manager Maintenance
Job description / Role
Are you a Maintenance Manager with a passion for Facilities Management and Airports ?
This role involves strong stakeholder management, working to tight deadlines and managing multiple teams and facilities on a LIVE Airport. Does a relocation to this exciting country grab you ?
This role involves strong stakeholder management, working to tight deadlines and managing multiple teams and facilities on a LIVE Airport.
This employer is looking to hire the right assistant to develop and train up to a Full Maintenance Manager level handling all operations. There is 4 Years remaining on the current contract with a further extension planned. The maintenance is to cover Hangars , Cargo & Duty Free Facilities .
This employer also handles a huge element of airside works alongside the aprons. The current contract is worth circa €7 Million per annum which gives a scale of the work & turnover.
Below should give the right job seeker an indication of the type of work and duties entailed.
• Interface with the client on a weekly basis, reviewing system performance figures headcount, commercial invoices, etc.
• Interface with the operation team of QAS Cargo (End User) planning access to the equipment, schedule PPM and CM works.
• Prepare quotations for adhoc works, spare parts etc.
• Team Management
• Off site customers for smaller AMC works
• Execute in country mini-projects (upto 400k Euro) .
• Circa 160 staff HR role.
• Recruitment / training / etc.
• Specialist sub-contractor management – Cool Rooms, IT, Software.
• IT Deputy Manager
• Technical Coordinator
• Procurement & Spares Team
• Safety Team
• Maintenance team both permanent employees and contract local staff
QAR 19,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights , Medical & Bonus
The right candidate will tick the following boxes for our client :
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter and not issues on motivating others
• Able to think clearly under pressure and multiple deadlines
• Will pass the necessary security clearance to work on a live airport
• Happy to relocate full time to Qatar – Doha
• Clear experience within the FM world
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.