Job description / Role
About the Role:
WSP are looking to appoint Deputy Manager - Quality for one of our major infrastructure projects in Qatar.
Key objectives of the role:
* Shall be responsible for overseeing the implementation and operation of the Project's quality plans at all levels
* Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods
* Ensure on-time processing of non-conformance reports?
* Coordinate with the Authority's representatives, Contractors, and subcontractors relating to quality trends, performance, and corrective actions
* Verify conformance and productivity of quality management system through audits and surveys
* Interact with contractors and clients teams to optimize documentation related to quality and inspection checks
A typical week would include:
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Minimum of fourteen (14) years' experience of managing Quality Control/Assurance activities of which the last seven (7) years shall include experience of major international/regional Roads, Infrastructure and Drainage projects
* Minimum education requirements are a Bachelor`s degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent
* Knowledge of Qatar Construction Standards will be an advantage
* Management Qualification certified as BS OSHAS 18001/ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor, implementation and continuous improvement, Relevant Training Attendance.
* Strong communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage)
What if we can?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.