Job description / Role
Stantec Qatar is seeking an exceptional Design Engineer who has worked on drainage projects. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in this area and work well within a team and line managers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A well disciplined, task driven highly technical and experienced water engineering individual - primarily sewerage systems, collection systems, and drainage (pipeline/tunnel) systems.
- Worked primarily in the lead technical project delivery of similar type large scale projects in the water sector for most of his/her career.
- Significant lead technical project delivery skills with supporting Project Management skills and experience.
- 15 years overall experience in stormwater modeling and design software, experience in pressure network design and pumping station design, experience with micro-tunneling.
- Relevant degree.
- Must have some experience working on Qatar projects.
- Must know Infoworks.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Drainage Engineer (Design)
Assistant Resident Engineer
Project Engineer - Construction
Civil Planning Engineer
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.