Job description / Role
• To lead the design team - managing Architects, MEP, Landscape,Design.
• Execute tasks related to concept, pre-concept, post-concept for all projects.
• Ensure quality work on project implementation.
• Prepare scope of work for Consultancies, Design & Build services.
• Monitor deliverables by consultants
• Coordinate company's design team for report, workshops, presentations.
• Provide oversight direction.
• Oversee design consultant procurement exercise, prequalification, RFP.
• Bachelors Degree in Architecture.
• Masters Degree (added advantage).
• MMUP certification in Qatar
• 20 years experience (10 years with consultants preferred)
• Experience handling USD 50M projects
• Familiar with construction methods, materials, characteristics
• Should have adequate design management skills
• Strong computer skills - MS Office, rendering, 3d modeling,
• English language fluency, Arabic will be added advantage
About the Company
A large hypermarket chain in Qatar
Architect / PM - Airport - Duty Free / Retail
Project Manager (Architect / Civil Engineering)
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar
Project Director (Design / Architecture)
Senior Design Architect
Senior Project Manager - Architect - Design Projects
Gharnata Consultant Engineers (GCE)