Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join us! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies.
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.).
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
• Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
• Bachelor’s in marketing, digital technologies or relevant field. MBA is an advantage.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Experience with social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns.
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.). Familiarity with web design.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing. Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.