Job description / Role
Manager, Digital Solutions and Strategy, Forensic and Integrity Services, Qatar
Successful organizations depend on their reputation for keeping promises, respecting laws and behaving ethically to maintain stakeholder trust. EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today's talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators and influencers. Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues - including governance, controls, culture and data insights - to full organizational design and structural implementation.
As a Manager in the Digital Solutions and Strategy, you will be responsible in understanding the various solutions that EY has in its portfolio and implementing them at various clients in the MENA region. Further, you will also be required to architect and deploy customized solutions for Clients. The solutions will largely revolve around forensic analytics, risk & compliance, and controls/process automation.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager in the Digital Solutions and Strategy, you will be required to design/architect solutions, work with development teams across the globe, troubleshoot technical issues on solutions and introduce solutions to Clients. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Understanding business processes and controls (especially IT controls)
- Converting business requirements from the Client into technical aspects for development teams
- Managing large development projects
- Preparing project plans and design solution architectures (when required)
- Leveraging the product portfolio of EY and pitching them to Clients
- Preparing business plans, pitches and proposals for relevant opportunities
- Troubleshooting technical issues with development and support teams
- Manage client expectations and communication
Skills and attributes for success
Proactive, accountable and results-driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources across the globe and communicating effectively are key skills - these will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
- Requirement gathering and understanding - most important attribute is to understand Client's needs, business, processes and IT ecosystem to baseline relevant solutions
- Solution design - ability to architect / configure solutions that solve critical client problems
- Project planning and execution - expertise in building flexible project plans, working with Agile workforce, and delivering work within stipulated timelines
- Technology understanding - a developer-by-heart who understands various technologies from Cloud to Open-Source development platforms and databases
- Crisp and clear documentation - experience in creating valuable documents (BRD, FSD, HLD etc), reports and procedures to enable efficient development/deployment of solutions at Client ecosystem
- SDLC and security controls - ability to fully understand the various stages of development to deployment, including various levels of testing and security protocols to be implemented in solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 7+ years of work experience in the product development field with a top consulting firm
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related field preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience in one or more of the contemporary development platforms such as NodeJS, Python, .NET, Java etc
- Experience in data visualization tools, SQL server databases (including queries), NoSQL databases and concepts
- Well-versed with Azure DevOps and Agile methodology
- Experience in Technology Consulting
- Experience in BFSI sector is a plus
Ideally, you'll also have
- Working experience in a consulting firm
- Arabic speaking proficiency (preferred)
What we look for
We are interested in innovative thinkers and doers who have the confidence to develop and promote digital solutions in Risk and Compliance, both internally and externally.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region