Job description / Role
Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Director of Engineering
As our Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for planning, directing, controlling and coordinating the activities of the Engineering department
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Directs and control all subordinate engineering staff to ensure that all day to day operation matters are handled on time and that guest expectations are met.
- Maintains facilities a nd equipment by conducting routine inspections and determining appropriate rectification measures.
- Maintains systems to be able to handle day to day guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- Plans and schedules appropriate on-going preventative maintenance programmes Organize and
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role within a similar hotel brand or business.
- Strategic, creative and bale to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in all aspects of building operations and facilities management
- A proven leader who is able to inspire others and drive change
- Strategic Planner and proficient in making annual operating budget for the department
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management
Projects Director / Operations Manager - Construction Developer
Senior Facilities Manager
Facility Operations Manager - Client Side
Senior Project Manager