Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Rixos Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sqm of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction. The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Director of Marketing & Communications
This position is responsible for providing direction, guidance, and leadership to a marketing department. They typically manage the marketing of hotels and waterparks.
What is in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing the marketing department in the hotel and waterpark.
- Evaluating and developing hotel/waterpark marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan, including a promotional calendar and programs, new product introductions, and another marketing project.
- Working with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profit and market share while balancing guest satisfaction.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events.
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines.
- Developing promotions with the advertising manager and identifying potential guests.
- Understanding and developing a budget and finance, including expenditure, research, and development appropriation, return on investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and building market positioning.
- Organizing hotel conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing Management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Arabic speaker will be preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing forms such as social media, marketing, and content marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you reading to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage in a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic, and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.