Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with an International Hotel Chain (5* - luxury) seeking a Director of Revenue to work in one of their stunning properties in Doha, Qatar.
We ideally are looking for candidates with revenue management experience as an Assistant/ Associate Director within the 5* luxury hotels. This position is immediately available.
As the Director of Revenue for the hotel, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Reservations and Revenue team on daily basis
• Responsible for rooms revenue management: RevPAR, ARR to be kept in the budget or above
• Budgeting and forecasting of the rooms revenue
• Works close with the Sales Department to recommend pricing for all market segments (predominant – Corporate clients)
QAR 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, transport allowance, Family status
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Director of Revenue)
• Minimum 2 years as Assistant Director/ Director of Revenue in international luxury hotels
• GCC experience preferred
• EU/ Australian/ American – Degree
• Swift and efficient management style
• Fluent in English
• Be able to deal with pressure and large operation
Salary package offered is QAR 13,000 - 15,000, housing & transportation allowance, yearly tickets (family status).
Please apply if you have the relevant experience.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Please note that are some visa restrictions for some nationalities in Qatar, including candidates with NOC available.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.