Job description / Role
• Assigns sales territory to field sales team;
• Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking;
• Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop regional sales team;
• Provides quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding
• Company values at all times, inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others;
• Achieves the region’s revenue and profitability quotas for products as they are sold into all customer segments within region;
• Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth;
• Sells and teaches others how to sell value and solutions to Festool USA customers;
• Analyzes sales statistics to assist dealers in promoting sales;
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product;
• Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives;
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
• Liaison between sales department and other sales related units;
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition;
• Effectively manages sales budget for the region;
• Performs other required tasks as assigned
• Attractive Salary Package
• Six (6) years of progressive experience in sales, marketing or related field with experience supervising a variety of employees; or bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business, public relations or related field, plus three (3) years of professional experience in retail or wholesale sales, one (1) year of which required supervising a variety of employees;
• Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals;
• Ability to demonstrate power tools safely as well as br able to load/unload tools from a car;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service skills;
• Ability to lift 75 lbs safely;
• Proven leadership skills.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.