Job description / Role
This employer is a prestigious Doha headquartered semi-government real estate development company. Their project portfolio is impressive, comprising high-profile, luxury mixed use, community developments.
The successful candidate will lead the Risk Management function, safeguarding the company’s financial and investment risks. They will oversee the development and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management, Project Risk Management, Insurance Management and Corporate Compliance strategies and programs.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Lead the development and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management program (ERM), tools, practices and policies
• Manage the assessment of key risks, scenario and impact analysis (eg value at risk)
• Lead the monitoring and analysis of risks within the company's business units
• Ensures that Risk Management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, industry best practices, and strategic imperatives of the organization
• Oversee the development and implementation of insurance strategy and program
• Develop and lead the implementation of a Risk Management strategy across all projects in local and international offices
• Quantify and assess potential risk impact on from all projects
• Promote the strategic asset allocation process and tools for corporate business planning in order to minimize risks
• Oversee the development and implementation of the Corporate Compliance policies and procedures (ie Corporate Compliance Framework, AML & CTF, KYC).
An excellent salary will be available, together with a range of benefits including children's' education allowance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
• Masters/MBA preferred
• Significant experience of Risk Management, of which 10+ years is in a leadership role in a Real Estate company or a Management Consulting firm
• Experience in interacting with and providing guidance to Senior Executive level individuals on substantive issues
• Deep expertise in Risk Management
• Proven track record of leading teams and projects, particularly in situations lacking the back-up of direct line management authority
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Diversified Holding Company
Rider Levett Bucknall
Group CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Director of Investment & Corporate Strategy
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|