Job description / Role
This opportunity is open to Qatari residents, you MUST have an NOC to be considered for this position.
• Project Execution
• Business Development
• Overall management of the Division
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Direct project activities from early project conception through planning, design, construction, start-up, commissioning, transfer to operations staff, and close-out.
• Typical duties will include: project development, execution and completion, full fiscal and technical project responsibility in compliance with regulations and within established standards and other project management parameters.
• Experience in maintenance oriented projects including shutdowns in oil and gas, petrochemical plants and refineries.
• Define project goals, objectives and critical success factors, ensuring these will be in line with the project's commercial strategies.
• Implement project control systems to monitor project progress against target and budget
• Manage the development of technical engineering deliverable's associated with assigned projects including the management of technical scope, quality plan, schedule and budget
• Execution of work consistent with contractual obligations, terms and conditions.
• Responsible for directing project teams.
• Responsible for the successful client interface and client satisfaction.
• Responsible for providing the required design data to the project team.
• Responsible for implementing corporate project safety protocols and for scheduling mandatory safety meetings with the project team.
• Accountable for the administration of project setups, invoice review, time entry approvals, and project rate sheets
• Lead the identification of project risk, develop and implement risk response action plans.
• Assists with the technical content of proposals
• Responsible for the development of and adherence to the Project Execution Plan, Project Quality Plan and other standard operating procedures for all projects
• Directs and supports the efforts of project teams
• Responsible for facilitating proper flow of communication to upper management, between project team members, and between Project Managers
• Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential issues, and develops contingency plans that account for Company contractual requirements
• Effectively communicates, plans, organises and supervises work in all aspects of projects for clients and across Company divisions
• Strong oral and written communication skills should be fluent in English.
• Ability to successfully negotiate services and change orders on behalf of Company
• Works efficiently with computers and various software packages in standalone and network configurations.
• Total 20-25 Years of Experience in Oil and Gas Projects and Minimum 15 Years of experience in oil and gas sector multidisciplinary EPIC projects as a Project Manager in GCC.
• Experience including oil and gas pipelines, midstream transmission, custody transfer, pump stations, compression stations, and storage facilities with in hand experience to execute plant shutdowns independently.
• Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/Infrastructure
• Project Management
• Mechanical/ Structural/ Piping
• B.Tech /B.E. – Mechanical with MBA or Equivalent Post Graduate Degree.
• PMP certification (preferred/Not Mandatory)
• Experience should be in Project Execution in Oil and Gas sector
• Coordination with Consultant and client.
• Overall personnel and administrative management.
• Must have handled all Statutory Compliance.
• Good Leadership Skill.
• Excellent Communication Skill.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.