Job description / Role
• Design drawings on AutoCAD-MEP for Mechanical works.
• Coordinates with the design engineers and CAD Managers for proper production of CAD drawings based on client-specified standards.
• Preparation of Mechanical details and other related detail drawing as required for shop drawings and for approval of Mechanical Layouts.
• Act as CAD support for mechanical, sanitary, and electrical discipline whenever it is necessary to minimize the demand of workloads.
• Using Work sets & Filters for creating Duct, Piping, Cable tray systems.
• Preparation of Schedules & Sheet List Develop and prepare Design Drawing and shop drawings for Mechanical discipline, such as Ducting Layout, Ventilation Layout, Chilled water piping layout, Chilled water piping schematic, HVAC Schematic, Refrigerant piping layout.
• Prepare Co-ordination Layout with proper coordination in Mechanical, Electrical, Public health, Fire Fighting, and Architectural Department.
• Carry out all necessary drafting support related to in-house studies, assessment of layout changes, updating master plot plan, and other miscellaneous layout drawings.
• Develop detailed design elements using information from various sources that may include site studies, vendor drawings, catalog data, engineering sketches, reference drawings, and input from other disciplines.
• Contribute to successful project completion and management by providing expert technical services in accordance with the project time and quality.
• Preparing As-Built Drawings.
• Design development; prepare proposal design to present the clients.
• Study and incorporate design guidelines with regulations & submit the drawings to the municipality through strong knowledge.
• Strong knowledge of 3D designs, Perspective, interior projects, and Presentational Work.
• Dealing with senior designer & Architects.
• And coordination with MEP & Structural Engineers or other Developers & Authorities.
• Attend Site Meetings or Project Meetings and site inspections.
• Expert level Photoshop Arch. Rendering.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Designing the Drawings for Swimming pools, Water features Waterfalls, and fountains.
• Performs other related tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
• Coordinate with other departments for proper implementation and execution of the project.
• Submitting the Drawings to the concerned consultants for approval.
About the Company
WATERMASTER is a 40-year-old, market-leading company that specializes in water-related projects encompassing Wellness & Pools, Water Features, and Water/ Waste Water Treatment. With over 6,000 completed projects around the world and three branches in Lebanon, Qatar and UAE, we have the in-house capabilities and resources to undertake and deliver turnkey projects from A to Z in the role of a complex solution provider.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Mechanical, Electrical, and Architectural Draughtsman
MAYKS HR Consulting
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.