Job description / Role
• Develop Preliminary sketches, layout, assembly and detail drawings using Autocad and other programs.
• To assist the Engineers for all duties related to electrical tasks, and projects relevant tasks.
• Preparation of QCDD / Kahramaa / Ooredoo submission
• Preparation of electrical design (Power, Lighting, Low current, Fire-alarm) as per local regulations (Kahramaa, Ooredoo, QCCD, MOI – SSD)
• Performs other duties as assigned by upper line of authority within the scope of his qualification.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Consultant Office in Qatar
• Knowledgeable in latest AutoCad version
• Can join immediately
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.