Job description / Role
• Ensure that any activity offered for inspection has an approved shop drawing, Method Statement (MS), Quality Control Procedure (QCP) and Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), and that the latest version of the applicable document is available at point of use.
• Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant ITP.
• All site inspection shall be carried out vise an official Inspection and Test Request (ITR) submitted by the Contractor through the proper channels.
• Inspection status shall be recorded in the ITR and any relevant check sheet as per the approved QCP. Any outstanding items shall be verified prior to closing the ITR.
• Monitor compliance with regulations, make an initial inspection during the first phase of construction and follow up with further inspections throughout the construction project.
• Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of ready work and completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
• Maintain detailed records of work performed by the contractor in case the work is performed on a Day Works basis.
• Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Assistant Resident Engineer and the project safety representatives.
• Ensure that the relevant records are effectively and adequately used and signed of the following site inspection activity.
• Make sure that any non-conformity has been reported through a Non-conformity Report (NCR), reviewed by the Construction supervisor or Construction Manager.
• Review the relevant As-Built drawings as submitted by Contractor and make sure that all site conditions are properly addressed.
• Act in a professional way but firm in dealings with the Contractor
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance
• B.SC / Bachelors in related field Electrical / Electronic Engineering from recognized university.
• Minimum overall 7+ years experience in construction supervision of Electrical / MEP works including QA/QC of Buildings or mixed used development projects in GCC countries.
• (Installation, inspection, MDBs, SMDBs, control panel erection, T & C etc)
• Experience working with Engineering Consultants is an added advantage
About the Company
For over five decades the Dorsch Gruppe is the engineering partner in various domains for industrial clients, private investors and the public sector when it comes to implementing investment projects. First-class technical solutions, consistency of costs and adherence to schedules have always been our goal for the management, design and implementation of each type of engineering projects.
The wide variety of projects that we deliver relies on our employees who tackle the challenges of the changing world of business. We are not only committed to serve our clients, but also to provide a challenging work environment for our employees to develop and participate in our growth as well.
Our employees are: Team players, proactive, self motivated and led by the passion to create and pioneer. At Dorsch Holding, Abu Dhabi, we believe that our employees help us to meet our clients\' expectations. We value in our employees their ability to lead and plan complex projects; to design and deliver remarkable masterpieces; to analyze and solve complicated problems.
If you have the will to succeed, grow and innovate, then be part of our family.
Electrical Project Engineer
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Electrical Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
Electrical Maintenance/Facility Manager