Job description / Role
Guildhall is urgently looking for a Facility Manager/Electrical Maintenance Manager for a brand new state of the art building in Qatar.
Candidates must speak Arabic and have an Electrical Engineering Degree.
- This is a 5 day a week position on one of the most prestigious buildings in Qatar working for a well-known engineering firm.
- On offer is QAR25 to QAR28k per month plus family status (flights, medical and visa costs)
QAR 25,000 to 28,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be considered for an interview please make sure your CV can demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years in facility management or maintenance of operational buildings
- Available in 2 weeks or less
- Arabic speaking
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
Supervisor - Electrical
Oryx Engineering Solutions