Job description / Role
Electrical Technician with 05 years of experience who performs proper Preventive and corrective maintenance in electrical systems for Treatment plant asset/equipment’s. Candidate must know how to troubleshoot in electrical systems by following HSE Procedures and have familiarity in Mobile/ Tab/ Android application usage.
• Performs proper installation, preventive maintenance and repair of electrical equipment such as Rotary equipment’s, DG, UPS, MCC panels, AC’s & Lighting to ensure their maximum service life and efficiency as well as their optimal utilization.
• Performs maintenance and operating supervision in troubleshooting problems with critical and less critical machinery.
• Performs corrective maintenance work.
• Investigates and troubleshoot to be able to correct issues, provides support in performing root cause analysis.
• Provides alternatives when equipment failure is impeding plant operation.
• Prepares permit to work documentation and follows the health and safety requirements such as safe isolation procedures (Lock Out/Tag Out).
• Understands drawings, SLD’s, schematics, P&IDs and supplier technical documentation for equipment.
• Report in written (English) regarding the maintenance tasks performed, describing the activity properly and giving relevant data records.
• Supervise the work of electrical subcontractors if instructed to do so by the supervisor.
• Reviews equipment repair to detect required design changes in cases where abnormal/customized maintenance occurs.
• Develops Maintenance repair procedures for critical machinery.
• Gadget familiarity - Mobile, Tab, Android application usage.
• Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) & sufficient extensive field experience and/or trainings
• Minimum 5-years of experience in a similar role in an industrial plant/Oil & Gas, including preferably at least 2 years in a similar role in a Waste Water Treatment Plant.
• Must be fit.
• Preferred – Valid Driving license.
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.