Job description / Role
- Complies with established safety practices while expertly performing preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of Electrical work.
- Operates, preventively maintains and repairs all pertinent hotel systems, devices, controls, instruments, equipments, etc.
- Complies with all established procedures, e.g. Work Orders, Preventive maintenance, Out-of-Order Rooms, Emergencies, etc. & Complies with energy management practices.
- Through logs and utilities data, determines optimal operating efficiencies and takes necessary corrective measures when variance from standards are excessive.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of Electrical work, records and analyses operating logs and utilities.
- Take immediate measures as necessary. Handles emergencies in repair works
- Carry out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
- Perform daily startup, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
- Maintain tools and equipment, and perform engineering housekeeping work, Update daily maintenance log, complete the work order forms & work place clean tidy and well organized.
- To attend to complaints from hotel guests and other departments & Handles emergencies in repair works.
- Work very closely with Room Maintenance team, meet the entire job requirement & Follow all job instructions given by Shift Engineer or other Senior Staffs.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Diploma Technical Engineer graduate with Professional
- License, course or equivalent certificate
- This position requires basic skills in the following categories.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration an advantage
- General Building Maintenance.
- Mechanical an advantage Kitchen Equipment an advantage
- Laundry Equipment an advantage
- BMS an advantage
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.