This position is closed or expired.
See other Mechanical Engineering jobs
United Group Services Limited (UGL Services)
• Enforces and adopts safety measure among all of his subordinates and contractors
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Maintain well organized historical records of all works
• Maintain all field devices on various equipments and verify the same for proper functionality.
• Perform maintenance duty of corresponding system in the facility
• Manage subcontractors in their works and ensure their works are performed at the desired level of quality and standards
• Update daily information in the in-house database system (TAM)
• Track performance of subcontractors and provide recommendation for improvement
• Write technical reports
• Conducts periodic check for potential areas of energy savings opportunities
Bachelor of Science / Engineering (in any disciplines)
Candidate must have minimum of 5-8 years experience in facilities management environment. Able to troubleshoot systems like HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, etc
And should possess the following qualities:
• Team Player and able to lead a team of engineers and contractors
• Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities desired
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Must be conversant and knowledgeable with local code of practices
• Computer literacy (MS Office, lotus notes, etc)
• Able to do report writing and provide recommendations to the client
About the Company
UGL Services provides end-to-end corporate real estate and facilities management services to corporations, governments and institutions in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and the Middle East.
Through four complementary brands – UGL Services (Australia & New Zealand), UGL Premas, UGL Equis and UGL Unicco – the company delivers clients integrated solutions on a local, regional, national and multi-national basis.
The business has in excess of 20,000 direct employees, and in the 2008 financial year generated revenue in excess of A$1 billion from providing essential support services to our leading clients worldwide.