Job description / Role
• Coordinate with Engineering Department to resolve engineering related issues.
• Facilitate Engineering Meetings
• Monitor Engineering Document Control List
• Expedite for Critical Drawings / Documents
• Coordinate for Field Change Requests / Technical Queries
• Coordinate with Site Team for Change Management
• Coordinate for As-Built
• Coordinate with Third Parties for Tie-In Interface
Prepare and Review:
• Engineering Document Control List
• Engineering Minutes of Meeting
• Field Change Requests / Technical Queries
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• 15 years related experience, out of which at least 7 years should be in the respective discipline.
• Contractor Engineering Team shall include Engineering Leads with detailed design experience in similar onshore (LNG, Refinery, Tank Farms) projects.
• Lead Engineers shall have experience providing follow on engineering support during construction and commissioning.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.