Job description / Role
- Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
- Maintain the gymnasium equipment to the highest standard.
- Maintain, repair, and attend to routine and planned maintenance, maintenance requests.
- Carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
- Maintains the plants and machinery to the highest standards including water tanks
- Maintain the swimming pool and swimming pool plant rooms.
- To be fully versed and capable in kitchen gas and electrical equipment, Linen room equipment, electrical, plumbing, repairs of motors, pumps and any other related work to the designated areas.
- Advise Engineering Shift in-charge on day to day operations/defects through the relevant log sheet and verbally as well.
- Plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, cosmetic items, replacing electrical switches and outlets and programming TV's
- Public Areas - plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing and/or adjusting all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical, HVAC equipment, pump, generator, mechanic equipment and cosmetic items.
- Tools - to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel. To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area. To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
- Records - to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units.
- To maintain a thorough log of each day's activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information is passed on to other shifts.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- Technical & Maintenance
- 6 to 10 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Degree in Technical Engineer graduate with Professional
- License, course or equivalent certificate
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in hotel industry
- Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
- Ability to speak clearly English, Local language an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e. Lock-out, Tag-out), safety awareness basic information, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, keep logs and correspondence.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Ali Bin Ali Group
Facilities Management Engineer
Ziad Galadari Group