This position is closed or expired.
See other HSE jobs
We are seeking an Environmental Sustainability Manager to be responsible for the implementation and management of sustainable concepts for some of the most prestigious and internationally recognised projects within the region. This role is a vital and integral part of our Strategy, Planning and Urban Development Division.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Knowledge of Qatar’s Environmental policies, regulations and familiarity with QSAS and GSAS.
• Reviewing ecology related compliance and attaining related verification credits.
• Through understanding of QSAS/GSAS and Estidama Pearl Rating
• Design and strategy management in natural systems focusing on habitat enhancement, environmental baseline assessments and land remediation.
• Conducting and reporting Environmental Impact Assessments, GIS Habitat Mapping and Environmental Planning.
• Coordination of consultants with respect to projects deliverables, scheduling and organizing staffing within the team.
• Knowledge of the local market and regulatory environment. Estidama knowledge is essential including familiarity with the requirements of the Estidama Pearl Rating System
Master’s Degree or PhD in Environmental Science or related discipline with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience with 5 years spent within the Middle East.
Professional Accreditation with LEED AP, Pearl Qualified Professional, Greenstar or BREEAM assessor association is preferred, together with prior experience of Sustainable Design in the Gulf Region.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.