Job description / Role
We are looking to hire Equipment/Well-Site Operators for our operations in Qatar.
Location: Doha, Qatar
The Equipment Operator is charged with assisting and conducting the physical tasks and activities with assigned equipment safely and efficiently. He also required to perform rig and/or wellsite operations including rig up, equipment maintenance, equipment operation. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. He/She reports directly to Product and Service Delivery Manager. At the well site, he reports to the Field Supervisor.
- Deliver safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Assist field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
- Performs Risk Analysis (eg. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards.
- Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years' of relevant Oil and Gas work experience.
- Able to work in Qatar as per the local regulations.
- Must be fluent in English and have decent computer knowledge and skills
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.