Job description / Role
• To act as the technically competent person responsible for competitively pricing tenders from new and existing clients.
• To secure the future profitability of the Group by tendering and winning contracts for each division whilst operating to appropriate industry standards.
• To obtain feedback, both positive and negative, on submittals to continually improve the Company’s estimating service and thereby secure more works.
• Develops specific knowledge of the fields for which responsible, and as required assists in other areas.
• Maintains and enhances knowledge of programming, pricing and competitive market rates.
• Maintains a programme of continual professional development (CPD) through courses and seminars; feeds back to colleagues and manager.
• Construction related Degree
• 10+ years experience – Must have been an Estimating Manager for 5+ years
• Experience with CCS
• Experience with tender/pricing for major build projects in Middle East
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Oryx Engineering Solutions
Estimation Manager - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
One Thousand Walls
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)