Job description / Role
- Handles all incoming groups and event inquiries and weddings
- Effectively leads the customer through the sales process to the point of a signed contract or offer.
- Communicate details and specifics of group or event to the Conference /Banquets and Events services team.
- Revenue yield is maximized and budget achieved through savvy management of price and space control.
- Ensuring thorough and detailed handover of file to Events Team
- Organization and monitoring of all administrative affairs concerned to the position.
- Close contracts with major key accounts.
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree/ Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Hotel Industry and 1 year in Events in Middle East.
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic and third language would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes.
- Communication and computer skills - good knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering & PMS systems.
- Excellent customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills, results oriented and highly self-motivated.
- Aggressive negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to close on business with a high conversion rate.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure, and learn new technologies.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.