Job description / Role
• This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international professional services firm as an Executive Assistant. You will provide high quality support as follows:
• Successfully manage a hectic and ever evolving diary
• Coordinate sophisticated travel itineraries
• Prioritise and edit all incoming communication
• Build and maintain co-operative relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels
• Proactively manage the Partner’s client development efforts
• Proactively manage the Partner’s marketing activities
• Update the client tracking database fully
• Have the ability to create/amend PowerPoint presentation decks
• Assist with personal work as required
• Arrange small events
• Manage expenses and timesheets on a monthly basis
• Flexible and positive attitude
• Team player
• Proficient communication, organization and time management skills
• “Can Do!” mentality and positive attitude
• Meticulously detail focused
• Diplomatic, efficient and accurate, with excellent communication and listening skills
• Able to work on own initiative – and be proactive
• Enthusiastic, dedicated, hard working
• Pleasant and calm to work with, even when under pressure
• An interest in the substance and commercial impact of the company's work
• Discreet and loyal
• Professional approach at all times
• Confident and friendly when communicating with people of all levels
• Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks
• simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
• Strong customer service focus
• School diploma or higher, Bachelors degree is not essential but preferred.
• Qualifications will be dependent on age and number of years experience
• A minimum of five years direct executive secretarial experience in either a multinational company, professional services firm or holding an executive level position within a bank (EVP or higher)
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English, French speaking is a bonus but not essential.
• Computer literate; extensive prior experience and at an advanced level in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and the Intranet, and at an intermediate level using Excel and PowerPoint
• 9am-6pm from Sunday to Thursday although flexibility is required on the hours worked
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting