Job description / Role
Our client, a well-established, global business are looking for a proactive and professional EA to join their growing business.
* Successfully manage a hectic and ever evolving diary, proactively predicting when schedules are likely to change and making adjustments where necessary.
* Ensure all participants are fully informed of all changes.
* Coordinate sophisticated travel itineraries and administering the timely procurement of visas and other travel documentation.
* Providing detailed travel itineraries and ensuring that relevant business material pertaining to each trip is collated and presented well ahead of time.
* Prioritise and edit all incoming communication
* Proactively deal with questions and information requests.
* Build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues of all levels both internally and externally.
* Prudently handling confidential and highly sensitive information
* Have the ability to create/amend PowerPoint presentation decks, for client presentations and internal meetings.
* Manage expenses and timesheets on a monthly basis
* Flexible and positive attitude
* Proficient communication, organization and time management skills
* Meticulously detail focused
* Diplomatic, efficient and accurate, with excellent communication and listening skills
* Able to work on own initiative - and be proactive
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 20k QR
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies