Job description / Role
• Prepares requisition as and when required.
• Establishes daily par stock list of determined stock requirements to avoid spoilage and wastage.
• Packing, labelling & distributing food in required location.
• Gives daily instruction to the subordinates.
• Regenerate by HACCP guidelines.
• Ensures that the municipality standards are met including the proper turnover of food items in the refrigerators / FIFO.
• Directs the subordinates in cleaning the section and the refrigerators.
• Coordinates with F&B Manager on duty schedules according to business forecast.
• Manage the performance of direct reports through monitoring, coaching, training, and conducting performance reviews.
• Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Company's mission and objectives.
• Report any damage to property or equipment promptly, ensuring correct procedures are followed
• Perform other duties as directed by F&B Manager and Operation Director in an accurate and timely completion.
• Flexibility and willingness to undertake activities.
• Identify and resolve challenging situations as they arise both internally and externally. Example: Client and team member feedback.
• Must Have strong experience in poultry marinating and BBQ technique.
• Strong experience in Sauces
• Creating recipe Book
• Creating Signature items
• Pre Opening
• Experience in POS and systems
About the Company
A leading holding company in Kuwait.