Job description / Role
One of Qatar's longest-standing and most reputable providers of total FM services has been awarded a new multi-million Riyal Schools and Education Facilities contract for which they are now seeking a Project Director to manage the complete delivery.
• At least 10 years' experience in the FM sector with a minimum of 5 years' in a similar level role in the GCC.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical o Electrical Engineering discipline.
• Well developed leadership skills.
• Proven Commercial and Relationship Management experience with high-profile Government Entities.
• Excellent understanding of MEP, Civil and Soft Service delivery and operations.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management