Job description / Role
This job is responsible for the overall soft service activities of ABA assets across the assigned facility/ies. The role will have hands on responsibility for the assigned facility/ies and in consultation with senior management will oversee cleaning services, pest control, waste management and all housekeeping services, Security service and traffic management, Valet parking and Landscaping and any other non-technical activities. This is a key role and will have a significant impact on the image and reputation of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in facilities management or relevant is a must
- BICS qualifications and Health & Safety certification are advantageous.
- Minimum 5-6 years of total experience in soft services (in-house or service providers) out of 2 years in a supervisorial role, preferably in a shopping mall or hospitality industry.
- Experience in supervision of Cleaning & waste management services, Security services, Traffic management, Valet parking and Landscaping. is a must
- Knowledge in hard services will be an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills and generate accurate reports
- Fluent in English and preferable basic Arabic)
- Intermediary knowledge in MS Office suite and facilities management system is a plus
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.