Job description / Role
MEP Facilities Engineer working on a high-profile commercial development contract in Doha, Qatar. This position is working for one of Qatar's most established and career-orientated facilities management providers.
The successful candidate, under the leadership of the Facilities Manager(s) will be managing all the operations and maintenance of the facility's MEP works. The will be required to implement the preventative and reactive maintenance plans relating to Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing works (MEP), Building Automation, HVAC, Lifts, Fire and Security.
Other roles & responsibilities:
- To oversee and delegate to other maintenance personnel.
- To manage site services in conjunction with clients and property management company(s).
- To ultimately ensure the highest standards of customer service and service quality.
- Specialist knowledge: mep electrical mechanical hvac bms maintenance "facilities management" "facility management" "operations & maintenance"
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: Qatar
- Availability: 1 Month maximum
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.