Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a fast-growing Facility Management organisation that is looking for a talented operational manager/FM to oversee multiple projects as well as be involved in the business development process.
• The latter will be eligible for solid bonuses depending on the size of the projects awarded.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Architecture, Administration or a related building construction field.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in hard/soft services at a professional level with a proven track record of managing facilities management services.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the company and client organizations.
• Strong contract management skills.
• Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment and maximizing the performance of your team
• Be able to negotiate with internal and external decision-makers.
• Ability to be an effective team player within the overall contract management team
• Computer literate (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.).
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.