Job description / Role
Fairmont Gold Lounge attendant
Inspiring and engaging. As the Fairmont Gold Lounge attendant, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey. At Fairmont Austin, our exclusive lifestyle hotel floor, Fairmont Gold, is a privileged hotel-within-a-hotel experience. Our dedicated Fairmont Gold team strives to deliver the highest level of personalized service to each Fairmont Gold guest. The VIP service begins the moment you arrive at the specially reserved reception desk on the private Fairmont Gold floor.
What you will be doing:
• Manage all aspects of the Fairmont Gold Experience and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
• Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
• Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
• Weekly reporting of department labor hours in accordance with forecast and budget
• Monthly reporting of Fairmont Gold expenditures, profit and loss statements, and upsell revenue
• Track and forecast daily, weekly and monthly Fairmont Gold occupancy levels and plan the department and staffing accordingly
• Work with the Executive Chef and Culinary Team to determine the Fairmont Gold Lounge menu presentation
• Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
• Develop department onboarding program and train all Fairmont Gold colleagues
• Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure brand loyalty
• Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about local and area attractions
Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
• Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
• Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
• Experience working in a Food & Beverage setting
• Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
• Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
• Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.