Job description / Role
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Executive is responsible for overseeing the strategy, performance and delivery of all digital and physical content across the business. You will ensure all content across the portfolio meets business objectives, and is aligned with our overall Brand identity.
At Chalhoub we grow with our customers. Forming an integral part of the expression of our Brand, our executive manages the priorities & planning of the wider communications strategy through a balanced view that considers both creative and business needs-ensuring the growth of our client community both in terms of reach and engagement, meeting business KPIs within budget and at scale, and giving visibility to key stakeholders across the team.
- Manage and track Brand and content budget, ensuring funds are closely monitored, and spending is carefully planned
- Define and implement a holistic strategy in line with our business objectives and Brand vision, as an omni-channel luxury retailer exploring the nexus of content, commerce, and culture
- Feed the content team with performance insights, actively promoting a growth culture in which the team is regularly looking for opportunities to optimise ideation, distribution, scheduling, and amplification of content within a rigorous, agile test and learn environment
- Hold ownership and accountability of the performance of our content platform, building dashboards to report on business key performance indicators
- Ensure the on-time delivery of work and overall quality of execution in line with brand standards
- Collaborate with the Design and Product teams to build exceptional digital interfaces and content experiences that enhance the overall customer experience
- In close collaboration with the Creative team, lead and manage all pre-planning for photoshoots, including booking models, studio, catering, production etc., directing talent on-set, overseeing all post-production, and driving branded content to completion
- Partner with the PR & Communications team to co-manage strategic partnerships, events & social media-ensuring the growth of our online community in terms of reach and engagement, through the development of both an original content series and a curated editorial programming schedule
- Partner with the Retail Marketing team to support in-store programming, providing strategic alignment and advisory so the overall program is in line with the creative vision of our General Manager
- Work regularly with the User Experience and Marketing team/s to proactively leverage content as a channel by which to promote and amplify our strategic interests in line with our editorial point of view and approach
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.