Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a FIELD OPERATIONS DATA ANALYST to work in our client’s FIELD OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT based in Qatar on a long term residential contract married or single status
• Contribute to the strategic performance management development for a field to evaluate the business performance by identifying systematic observations, outcomes in order to provide the department on how to further improve business efficiency and profits through reduced costs and increased revenues without affecting the safety of personnel and asset integrity
• Enhance the decision making through data analysis using the latest analytical tools & methodologies by applying benchmarking, KPI’s, metrics and goals in line with Operations business
Experience / Qualifications Required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas within a large organisation with relevant 5 years’ experience in performance management
• Good communication skills (incl. influencing and persuading)
• Mature temperament, high integrity, confidentiality and diplomacy
• Must also understand business metric performance and target setting
• Strong competence in analysing financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and reports, etc
• Must have excellent organization skills to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, as well as within tight deadlines
• Must have the research skills to undertake research and collect data to identify future trends based on past performance (This is a major part of the position’s responsibility and is essential for influencing business decision making)
• Position involves undertaking research, developing and presenting reports; hence it is important that he/she must have great writing and verbal communication skills to effectively and convey information and develop presentations for multiple levels of the organization
• It is essential that he/she can work with large volumes of data, apply statistical tools and models, as well as undertake research to detect trends and isolate essential relevant information for sound decision making
• Computer skills: Performance analyst applicants require strong knowledge of MS Office tools, Power BI and must possess strong technical skills with Excel
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data and provide recommendations to support the development of long and short-term business strategies
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Engineering major is an advantage
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.