Job description / Role
This middle/ senior managerial position is responsible for safe-guarding company assets, providing decision support to business management, ensuring the delivery of profits and optimizing costs. Plans, develops and control all financial aspects related to the Division for medium to long term. Ensures compliance with all internal policies and process and all regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain proper internal control and compliance in all the process areas
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and accounting Standards
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial plans
- Implement industry specific KPIs to monitor the performance of the respective function.
- Ensure timely submission of reconciliation and reports for the respective function and highlight any significant variance to the concerned management for their immediate attention
- Conduct regular reviews with division management
- Conduct monthly performance review of the staffs and takes immediate corrective action wherever required
- A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ACPA and CA
- Degree from an accredited university with a major in business and accounting
- MBA / Master in commerce is an added advantage.
- 8 - 10 Years experience in finance with at least 3-4 years of experience in managerial position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.