Job description / Role
The Finance & Administration Manager will supervise the administrative and financial activities of the company based in Mesaieed Industrial City. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating procurement, accounting and treasury functions and overseeing the financial reporting and cash collection performance of the legal entities.
The organisation is an internationally renowned civil engineering company, whose main focus is in construction and maintenance of transport infrastructure. They have over 50,000 employees with over 2,500 material production and recycling units spread across the world while also recording a revenue of over 10 million euros.
* Management of day to day activities.
* Cash Management
* General Responsibilities
* Administration Responsibilities
* Financial Analysis
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate within the finance function to further progress their career with an international civil engineering organisation. If you are interested and meet the requirements, feel free to apply!
* About 5 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
* At least 2 years of proven experience as a Financial Manager
* Experience in corporate finance and accounting with previous roles as chief accountant or external auditor
* Experience working on construction projects of at least 2 years or experience, working with construction contracts will be considered a plus.
* MBA in Finance and Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant is preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
RCM and Finance Manager
Finance and Administration Manager