Job description / Role
My client, one of Qatar's largest organizations, is urgently seeking a new Finance Manager for their Luxury Retail division.
They are specifically looking for candidates who have previous experience in luxury retail or luxury fashion, in order to ensure a smooth transition into the role.
My client is one of Qatar's largest organizations
This is a senior managerial position, responsible for safe-guarding company assets, providing decision support to business management, ensuring the delivery of profits & optimizing costs.
• The successful candidate will plan, develop and control all financial aspects within their Division with a view to driving growth and establishing consistency over the medium to long term.
• Establish and maintain proper internal control and compliance across all process areas
• Ensure compliance with Group Policy and accounting Standards
• Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial plans to the Group
• Implement industry specific KPI's to monitor the performance of the luxury retail division.
• Ensure timely submission of reconciliation and reports, highlight any significant variance to the group management for their immediate attention
• Conduct regular reviews with division management
• Conduct monthly performance review with your team, take immediate corrective action wherever required
• Conduct feasibility studies for new projects
• The successful candidate will have previous experience in a luxury retail or fashion organization.
• They will have previously managed teams of more than 10 people.
• They will be able to relocate to Qatar to take on a new role.
• They will have experience of conducting feasibility studies for new projects, or new openings.
• In return, my client can offer a salary of between 35,000 QAR & 45,000 QAR per month, plus bonus, insurance, visa & annual flights. This will be dependent on your level of qualification and experience.
*If you do not have previous experience in a luxury field (fashion or retail), please do not apply as you will not be successful*
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller