Job description / Role
My Client is a fast-growing Qatari real estate developer, with an impressive record of hospitality, residential, industrial and commercial projects. Under prominent and influential ownership, the organisation has completed the development of many projects with efficient support of financial, architectural and engineering expertise.
The company also comprises a leading facility management service, which has developed a reputation for professional quality allowing strong relationships to be built with investors and clients alike.
Objective of the role:
The Finance Manager will play a lead role in the strategic and financial planning and management for the business with key emphasis on liaison with local banks and other institutions to identify and secure appropriate funding / lending for current and new real estate developments.
This person will be a key member of the Senior leadership team and must be able to proactively identify opportunities for improvement. This role also drives change management through process, systems to provide more transparency and visibility into current and future financial results.
In order to serve as the finance leader, demonstrating a relentless focus on driving enhanced business results:
• Creating, developing and maintaining professional relationships with banks and other lenders
• Arrangement of most appropriate company, project and development finance.
• Loan analysis, arrangement and rescheduling.
• Engage in partnership with the owner and Senior Management team
• Lead regular reviews of the portfolio and maintain and evolve P&Ls and department plans.
• Maintain on time and accurate deliverables to the Real Estate team for monthly reporting.
• Highlight results to the leadership team and provide recommended actions.
• Develop the long-range plan in partnership with the Senior Leadership team
• Bachelor of Finance or related business field.
• Minimum 8 years experience, ideally with exposure to real estate and capital projects.
• Demonstrable leadership and management experience.
• Strong experience in project finance establishment.
• Current strong relationships with Qatar banks will be a bonus
• Exceptional results orientation, with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership
• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
• Able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment and re-prioritize with ease.
• Strong knowledge of finance principles.
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar