Job description / Role
We are looking for a Fit-Out Estimator for our project in Qatar. You will play a critical role in the success of our projects by accurately estimating the cost of materials, labor, and equipment needed to complete a project. You will work closely with project managers and engineers to develop cost estimates and bids for a variety of projects.
• Prepare accurate and detailed cost estimates for fit-out projects.
• Analyse project plans and specifications to determine the scope of work and materials required.
• Collaborate with project managers, architects, and engineers to develop cost-effective solutions.
• Research and evaluate materials, labour costs, and equipment to ensure accurate cost estimates.
• Review bid documents and attend pre-bid meetings to gather information and clarify project requirements.
• Prepare and submit timely and competitive bids to clients and contractors.
• Monitor and track project costs, including labour, materials, and equipment.
• Provide accurate and timely progress reports to project stakeholders.
• Stay updated on industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance and optimize cost estimates.
• BSc in QS / HD in QS/ Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 05 year of experience (Middle East preferably) with hands-on involvement in interior fit out projects.
• Experience in estimating and tendering process, site measurement, and costing, budgeting and general contract administration.
• Professional certification in estimating, such as Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) or Certified Estimating Professional (CEP), is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, methods, and costs.
• Proficient in using estimating software and tools.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in cost calculations.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Driving License is an added advantage.
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Coordinator - Fitout
One Thousand Walls
Project Engineer - Fitout
One Thousand Walls
Quantity Surveyor Engineer
QS Quest Global Markets Ltd.