Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job description / Role
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for all of the business operations of a dining establishment. As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee Recognition programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Creates a healthy and fair atmosphere in where personnel can work with maximum productivity and happily.
- Trains continuously his staff (behavior, suggestive selling, service skills, knowledge, etc.)
- Maintain inventory of all needed supplies
- Identify methods our restaurant can use to cut waste, decrease costs, and improve profits
- Manage the work schedules of our restaurant's staff
- Oversee both front and back of house operations, including wait staff, kitchen crew, and bussing staff
- Maintain high-quality food standards
- Oversee our kitchen staff's compliance with all health code and sanitation requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service and lead staff to do the same
- Respond to customer complaints quickly and resolve them effectively
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Minimum of one year working experience in the same field
- The physical ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong managerial skills
Your team and working environment:
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travellers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.