Job description / Role
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
At the moment, we are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our enthusiastic, warm and friendly team. Feel welcome
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.