Job description / Role
We are looking for a Food Runner to join our team and facilitate collaboration between our kitchen and wait staff.
Food Runner responsibilities include setting tables, serving food orders for back up waiters and removing used dishes and utensils.
• If you’d like to gain experience in the restaurant industry and learn how to provide an excellent dining experience, we’d like to meet you. To be considered for this role, you should be available to work various shifts, including weekends.
• Ultimately, you will ensure our guests have a high-quality dining experience by serving their food in a timely and accurate manner.
• Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
• Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
• Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Good communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
• Degree in hospitality or restaurant management is a plus.
About the Company
HUQQA, which hosts delicious tastes of world cuisine, welcomes its guests with a blend of Eastern and Western synthesis.
HUQQA, which stands out with its modern design, offers different tastes from world cuisines to its customers with its quality service understanding. HUQQA's specially designed geometric designs stand out, and pastel colors show the energetic and modern vision of the young team. HUQQA bears the signature of the famous architect Mahmut Anlar in his design.
Take advantage of our VIP rooms. There are moments that we want to be with us, sometimes a business meeting, sometimes dinner with our beloved, sometimes babyshower celebration to a newborn, sometimes a surprise birthday party for friends, sometimes a friendly console match, sometimes some of us are yellow red on the right, some of us are yellow blue on the left but always we would love to be in a room with us. We, the HUQQA family, value your special moments, happy to be part of your special moments.