Job description / Role
• Oversee all construction projects and delegate components of the projects, where possible, to ensure accurate and timely completion.
• Implement the approved strategic management plan for the asset(s). Has primary responsibility for the day-to-day operations to assure that all site operations are in compliance with established policies and procedures, and the management agreement are consistent with client’s overall objectives.
• Oversee the preparation of the annual budget and management plan, monthly financial reports, variance reports, and reconciliations for the client. Responsible for reviewing and approving all reports prior to delivering to the client.
• Adhere to the approved budget with primary responsibility for cash flow forecasts, re-forecasts, funding requests. Also responsible for reviewing real estate tax assessments and engaging tax consultants when necessary and as approved by client.
• Conduct site inspections at a minimum on a monthly basis. Ensure a property inspection program is in place and implemented.
• Primarily responsible for controlling the procurement, contracting, and expenditure processes per policies of the client.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability for both client and Contractor.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients.
• Participate in negotiation of service contracts to achieve highest levels of performance at competitive pricing in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
• Participate in appropriate business and professional associations, networks and activities relevant to the organization’s interests.
• Bachelors of Engineering or any Master’s degree in Business Administration.
• Must have 10+ years’ experience Construction with the last 5 years in General Management role in Qatar.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Performance Management and Financial Planning and Strategy.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
General Manager - Sales
Oryx Engineering Solutions
A Leading Technology And Engineering Company In The UAE
Operations Manager - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|