Job description / Role
GM Qatar - FM Service Provider
They currently seek a Country Manager/GM to spear head their Qatar Operation. The individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of company, delivered to their in-country client’s property portfolios. Specifically, the employee’s responsible for managing all operational aspects of the business. This will include: Operations, Budgets/P&L, Strategy, client relations, policies and procedures, BD, HSEQ and the day to day management duties connected with each department and running a facilities management/O&M business.
Candidate requirements will include:
• Qualifications in facilities management, engineering or similar qualifications from an established College, Polytechnic or University
• Relevant Building Services operation and Facilities Maintenance with frontline customer services experience preferred.
• Should be able to demonstrate knowledge of international best practice in facilities management and change management.
• IT knowledge for technical reports and documentation.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications, FM systems, and should grasp SAP functions
• Solid communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills
In return our client offers a stable working environment supported by a high caliber senior management team and competitive salary with additional family benefits package.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies