Job description / Role
Doha is the capital and the fastest growing city of Qatar. Located on the east coast of the Persian Gulf, Doha continues to emerge as one of the country’s commercial and financial centres, due to Qatar’s economic diversification strategy.
In 2008, RLB secured the role of executive cost consultancy for Msheireb Properties on the entire Msheireb Downtown Doha project. This ambitious development required our full presence, which led to RLB opening an office in Doha.
Since then, RLB has been appointed by major clients such as Lusail Real Estate Development Company and the Qatar Foundation. And we continue to work alongside renowned architects, engineers and designers to bring their vision to life.
Responsible for the day to day management of the Logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management.
To provide Administrative Support services and ensure consistency and transparency with the utmost level of accountability, due diligence and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain and administer company inventory control and property management procedure
• Office space allocation/ arrangement throughout company/client premises based on the Department structure.
• Coordinate accountability of property and report maintenance requirements. Develop pertinent schedules, reports and conduct recurring inventories of supplies and property.
• Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and update database to replicate property movement. Review work instructions to ensure accuracy and delivery on time. Analyze the demand for supplies and forecast future needs. Assist with the Department budget preparation plan.
• Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay.
• Work to improve the logistics process by negotiating with suppliers and customers, increasing efficiency, reducing unnecessary steps and creating innovative solutions for logistical issues.
• Work to improve the logistics process by negotiating with suppliers and customers, increasing efficiency, reducing unnecessary steps, and creating innovative solutions for logistical issues.
• Ensure that the most cost-effective timely manner logistics method s is implanted to optimize the overall costs.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures regarding customer handling processes, service entitlement verification, and problem and incident escalation.
• To be updated on new trends, make recommendations regarding new products and services that can benefit the organization.
• Ensure effective utilization of office premises and furniture.
• Identify opportunities and offer recommendations to implement solutions in order to improve logistics operations and timely response to various internal teams.
• Provide courteous professional services and work collaboratively across all Departments. Effectively coordinate resources provided by Subcontractors
• Ensure appropriate supervision on contractors' staff with a focus on service delivery and excellence.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Flexible approach with the ability to effectively prioritize work, delegate and execute tasks to meet deadlines
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives. Good listener and a true team player
• Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks Ability to be proactive when dealing with customer complaints or requests
• 2-4+ years’ experience in a Logistics / Office Management role
• Experience in Property industry essential
• Strong computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office Software: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Preference will be given to candidates already in Qatar.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a comparable degree with additional related Logistics Management is a plus
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Support Services Specialist
Qatar Project Management (QPM)