Job description / Role
Government Relations Manager
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for the processing of all visas, permits and licenses
- Prepare and process all types of visas for employees
- Monitor and review the local regulations to ensure all documents are submitted as required
- Keep the senior management informed about any legal or processing changes
- Monitor submissions to ensure that visas are available in a timely manner
- Ensure that policies and procedures are following and in compliance with the local law
- Prepare monthly reports within the deadline
- Build and maintain a good relationship to all stakeholders
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in Qatar is desired, experience in hospitality is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- At least 2 years of experience in a large scale property
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A hands-on approach is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR / Recruitment Officer
Al Khor Holding
HR and Administration Manager
Al Khor Holding
MAYKS HR Consulting
Group HR and Admin Manager