Job description / Role
The Graphic Designer is in charge of the conceptualization of art works to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazine, presentations and online collaterals.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and delivering high-quality graphic design, across printed and digital channels, including art working, storyboarding, presenting concepts, achieving sign- off, preparing for print or digital publishing.
- Adapt creative concepts across different materials while remaining consistent with brand guidelines and hotel's brand positioning.
- Design graphics for sales collaterals, brochures, EDMs, motion graphics and all other marketing collateral.
- Create graphic content for the company's website, social media pages, GDN banners
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry software and technologies.
- Liaises with printers and production companies to ensure accuracy correct delivery.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive in storyboarding, concept idea and execution.
- Ensure all artwork is submitted within given deadline.
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Support and assist for other sister UAE hotels in case of graphic designer's absence or work overload.
- Support regional sales team with design requests and execution within given deadline.
Your experience and skills include:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Web Designer
- Currently in a similar role
- 5 star hospitality experience
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.