Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Group Internal Audit Manager.
• Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
• Supporting the development of an assurance planning reporting process
• Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
• Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
• Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
• Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
• Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company
• CPA Qualified with experience in Big 4
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Internal Audit Manager
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Feb|
Head of Internal Audit
Group Internal Auditor
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC